The end

Thursday, May 19, 2011
Kings of Leon

Running with the streetlights,
Laughing at the grave
He swears he's gonna give it up
It's never gonna be enough
I just wanna be there
When you're all alone
Thinkin' 'bout a better day
When you had it in your bones

This could be the end (x4)

I see you in the evening
Sitting on your throne
Playin' with a fireball
And posted up against the wall
I just wanna hold you
Take you by your hands
And tell you that you're good enough
And tell you that it's gonna be tough

This could be the end (x4)
'Cause I ain't got a home

Runnin' from the streetlights
Shinin' on a grave
Once you had the good stuff
Never gonna fill you up
I wanna be the one who gives you my world
And gives 'em all the feeling in it
Just a little taste of it

This could be the end (x4)

'Cause I ain't got a home
I'll forever roam
No I ain't got a home
I'll forever roam (x2)

I ain't got a home

0 comments:

Post a Comment